Please view the current ShowGuide.
Visit our sponsors and advertisers (below). Read previous ShowGuides in our archives on ISSUU during your visit to the current issue.
In this issue:
- Artistry of Master Photographer Scott Nilsson
- Creative Process: Georgia Ballet's Alexandre Proia is Not Interested in Holding Back
- Broadway Legend Maurice Hines is Tappin' Thru Life
- Atlanta Ballet's Edgy Presentations Hamlet and Modern Choreographic Voices
- Pilobolus at the Ferst Center Diverse, Challenging and Fun
- Dancers Making a Difference
- Photographer Richard Calmes Exhibited at The National Museum of Dance By Holley Calmes
- ShowGuide Profile: Legendary Atlanta Photographer / Dancer / Artist Keiko Guest
- What I Love About theShakespeare Tavern
- A Leader in Innovative Dance Programming By Terrie Ajile Axam
- ShowGuide Spotlights
- Performance Guide March-April 2014
Visit our advertisers, either below, or click on their links within the publication while you're browsing!